Saturday, May 24, 2008

[UPDATE] Donghae's message on his Fancafe

Hi everyone, I’m Super Junior’s Fishy– Donghae
I haven’t left a message here for long, haven’t I?
Although I have 6 DAUM IDs, but all of them have been attacked by hackers, so I’m reluctantly leaving a message here… ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜ

Although I’d really like to leave messages, but because I haven’t reached the status needed to leave a message, I shall just leave a message here.

You guys miss me right? I miss you all too.. not only me but all of us members of Super Junior miss ELF very very much. So I’m really looking forward to the Dream Concert this time ^^
I will never forget how touched I was during the concert…

The enthusiasm and thanks that everyone gave… We have all once worried for everyone’s throats that have pained for us…
But, those 3 hours are really something that no matter when or what, cannot be replaced, isn’t it? ^^

No matter when I’d really like to bow to say thanks to all of you, although we made mistakes and were insufficient in many places, but you all believed in us throughout, and brought us laughter…

Time has passed so fast…From Day 1 until now… it has already been 4 years…

At the beginning, I was very hopeful about the future, whether I’d be given support from many fans, and at the same time, worried that I might disappear and lose my fans.
But now, not only in Korea, I’ve met ELF from many other countries, felt everyone’s love, the feeling that I’ve been reborn…. If I was reborn, would I still receive this type of love? I think, we might not be willing to be reincarnated…

Because I don’t know if I can meet you all again… I’m scared that I won’t be able to see you all again, and if that happens, I’d be heartbroken…
So we are all very thankful for what we have now.
Recently, I’ve looked for many past performance videos at the Dream Concert and Asia Song Festival, recapping them once again…

Though I am now in China, looking at the shining sea of Sapphire Blue makes me tear up. Perhaps in the beginning, it was said that ELF would not have existed if Super Junior hadn’t debuted. But as time passed, we (Super Junior) cannot do without ELF. Without them, we are nothing.

What we do is only to sing for all of you, giving joy to you. But the things you all do for us are simply countless. So we always feel so grateful, and always end up tearing.

Once I think about being able to see all of you at the Dream Concert, being able to see the sea of sapphire blue, my heart starts to race and I get excited.

Please continue to support and love us. Without all of you, we’ll be lonely. Without all of you, we cant do anything. SO WE NEED TO BE TOGETHER BY EACH OTHER! Don’t ever change your heart.

See you at Dream Concert!
-Bows with thankfulness-
I want to say I love all of you…I love all of you!

Super Junior (Fishy)… Lee Donghae ^^

I left a message at Onsaemiro, but it got deleted… so I’m very sad…ㅜㅡㅜㅡㅜㅡㅜ

Because I don’t have an ID, I used my hyung’s ID to leave a message!!
Everyone’s healthy right? I’ll see all of you at the Dream Concert!!^^^^^^;
Super Junior, Donghae^^


credits to BLG + SJBAIDUBAR + Glendz@multiply
translated by autumn_love89 + eastseafish@soompi


__________________________________
As for the antis~
tRash gOes intO tHe tRash biN!
-by Kim Heechul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aigoo oppa~ i really miss you so much..
i hope you are just fine... T_T

fighting oppa~

NenaKaiba said...

Dear Donghae oppa,

though this message is too old since it is from last year but it is truely full of emotions and honestly, my eyes are tearing now T_T

your words came from heart and this is why your comment was great!

now, we are during SJ show II, and though i wont be able to attend the concert, but i am looking forward to get the DVD.

i really do miss ua, and i wish i can come to korea but i am too far away. sometimes, i feel that my wishes to come to Korea and meer you in person needs a genni to make them come true but all i can say, i love you so much and i hope that you will be the cute, gentle, quiet,sexy and energic lovely lee donghae our baby hae and fishy XD

Sarangeyo Donghae and best Wieshes :D
Nena

[MV] SuperJunior M - U